Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NYE

Since NYE is right around the corner...Nissa and I have been busy busy busy perfecting our dresses. Mine is a vintage silhouette, reminiscent of the late 60's, with long bell sleeves, boat neck, and low back all on this gorge vintage-y looking gold sequin fabric that I found in Downtown LA. Nissa's is a bit more "Dynasty" inspired (think 1980's Delta Burke, except modern) haha, it's really pretty, I swear! Pics to come.

I finished my BFF Jessie's dress last night, and she was thrilled with the result. The pic is a crappy pic I snapped with my cellphone, and please ignore Jessie's workout clothes underneath! Anyways, we were happy with the finished product we just had to have her model it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Rainbows Noir
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...